HOW IT WORKS
- Contact us via phone/email or Contact Us form to check availability for your camping dates.
- Once you receive your confirmation email from us, we will require a $250 deposit to hold your reservation. This can be paid via check or PayPal.
- IMPORTANT: Your dates are NOT reserved until we receive your deposit. If we do not receive your deposit within 48hrs of us sending the date confirmation email, we will release your dates to the next campers.
- The remainder of your Rental Fees and a $250 Security deposit must paid in full 14 days before your arrival.
- Once you arrive on site, the $250 reservation deposit will be credited towards the camper rental fee. Within 7 days of picking up the camper the $250 Security deposit will be returned to you via check by mail.
- We will be there to meet you on site and give you a walk-through of the camper and show you how everything works.
- At the end of your stay, please leave the camper and campsite as clean as when you arrived.
We will deliver and set up the camper within Mason County, Northern Oceana County and Western Lake County for free. Some popular campgrounds within this area include: Silver Lake Sand Dunes, Poncho's Pond RV Park, Ludington State Park, Henry's Landing, Scottville City Park, Buttersville Campground. For camping outside of this area please contact us for delivery rates.
If you are camping at an organized campground, you are responsible for making your own site reservations.
PET POLICY: We love cats, dogs, parrots, hedgehogs and hamsters as much as the next pet lover. At this time NO PETS of any kind are allowed in the camper. We apologize in advance if this inconveniences you. We want to keep the camper fresh and clean for all guests in the future. Failure to follow this rule will result in forfeiting your Damage & Loss deposit.
NO SMOKING POLICY: No smoking of ANY substance is allowed in the camper. This includes (but is not limited to) cigarettes, cigars, pipes, marijuana, e-cigs, and vaporizers. Failure to follow this rule will result in forfeiting your Damage & Loss deposit.