Off Season (October 1 - May 15) No Minimum Stay
Peak Season (May 16 - September 30) Minimum 7 night stay
CANCELATION POLICY: All cancellations are subject to a $150 Cancellation Fee. Cancellations made with at least 3 weeks notice will receive full refund, minus $150 Cancellation Fee. There will be no refunds given for cancellations with less than 3 weeks notice.
PAYMENT: Payments can be made securely via PayPal. Our PayPal Address is email@example.com to pay the $250 deposit please click the PayPal link below.
HOW IT WORKS
- Contact us via phone/email or Contact Us form to check availability for your camping dates.
- Once you receive your confirmation email from us, we will require a $250 deposit to hold your reservation. This can be paid via check or PayPal.
- IMPORTANT: Your dates are NOT reserved until we receive your deposit. If we do not receive your deposit within 48hrs of us sending the date confirmation email, we will release your dates to the next campers.
- The remainder of your Rental Fees must paid in full 14 days before your arrival.
- Once you arrive on site, the $250 reservation deposit will be credited towards the $500 Damage & Loss Deposit. Within 7 days of picking up the camper the $500 Damage & Loss deposit will be returned to you via check by mail.
- We will be there to meet you on site and give you a walk-through of the camper and show you how everything works.
- At the end of your stay, please leave the camper and campsite as clean as when you arrived.
We will deliver and set up the camper within Mason County, Northern Oceana County and Western Lake County for free. Some popular campgrounds within this area include: Silver Lake Sand Dunes, Poncho's Pond RV Park, Ludington State Park, Henry's Landing, Scottville City Park, Buttersville Campground. For camping outside of this area please contact us for delivery rates.
If you are camping at an organized campground, you are responsible for making your own site reservations.
PET POLICY: We love cats, dogs, parrots, hedgehogs and hamsters as much as the next pet lover. At this time NO PETS of any kind are allowed in the trailer. We apologize in advance if this inconveniences you. We want to keep the trailer fresh and clean for all guests in the future. Failure to follow this rule will result in forfeiting your Damage & Loss deposit.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- Delivery & set up & removal of the camper
- On site walk through to explain how everything works
- Small set of kitchen pots/pans/plates/utensils
- Basic cleaning supplies & broom
- 20" Flat screen television with DVD player and HDMI hook ups
- 2 Lawn chairs
- Exterior Patio Carpet to set up outside and help keep dirt & sand out of the interior
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED?
- You are responsible for your own bedding & linens (Sheets, pillows, blankets, towels etc)
- Cleaning. Please up after yourselves. This includes inside the trailer and around the campsite.
- Campsite rental/reservation fees
- Grill or BBQ
Don't forget about our Referral Program! For every new customer you send our way, we will give you a $50 credit towards your next stay in our camper! Camp on!